Preferred Customer Program Terms & Conditions
Preferred Customer Program Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- This program is an Automatic Shipping Program: Members are informed by a Chamonix representative before initial sign up to the program. The time interval for recurring shipments and charges depends on the supply of product you ordered. This program will continue until you call to cancel out of the program.
- CANCELLATIONS: Members must call at least 1 week before their next shipment to cancel out of the program. Customers will simply be taken off the program. Customers must obtain a cancellation number as confirmation. To cancel, call us at 1-800-SKIN-211 (800-754-6211).
- CHANGES: All changes to automatic shipments should be made at least one week in advance of the ship date. All change requests to automatic shipments must be made at the following number: 1-800-SKIN-211 (800-754-6211).
- There are no refunds on the Preferred Customer Program, only merchandise exchange with exception to your first initial sign up order. Once a recurring shipment is sent out, the package is non-refundable and can only be used towards company credit.
- All returns and/or exchanges must be pre-authorized by a Chamonix customer service representative. An RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) is obtained by calling our customer service department at 1-800-SKIN-211 (1-800-754-6211) between the hours of 9am – 6pm EST Monday through Friday and is only needed for an authorized refund.
- You must return ALL products, USED & UNUSED to be eligible for a refund. Refunds will not be processed without all original products that were purchased.
- Any merchandise returned for a refund without an RMA number will not be processed.
- Refused and Return to Sender packages are not eligible for a refund without first calling for a RMA number.
- RMA expires within 15 days of issuance. Merchandise must be received within 15 days of the RMA date to receive credit or refund.
- All shipping and handling fees (where applicable) are not refundable. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned merchandise.